Offshore Conference – Side events
> B2B Meetings
When: 30 September 2019, at 4 p.m.
Take a chance to talk directly with future business partner!
B2B meetings are 20-minute, pre-arranged sessions will enable participants to establish relations, find centres for a joint research project or make a technology transfer with new business partners across the entire offshore wind supply chain.
The B2B meetings are dedicated to offshore wind entrepreneurs and organisations. Companies creating the supply chain, i.e. component manufacturers, service companies, consultants, construction, transport and logistic companies, port and shipbuilding industry, are particularly welcome.
Why is it worth taking part in it?
• Previously agreed meetings with selected potential partners
• Possibility of initiating international cooperation
• Exchange of experiences with companies from Poland and European countries
• Meetings and exchange of views with offshore and related industry experts
• Establishment of technological and business cooperation
• Support for the expansion of an international company
• Access to knowledge about new technologies and solutions
> Offshore Wind Banquet
When: 30 September 2019, at 7 p.m.
Where: 2 floor, MsMermaid
The banquet accompanying the Offshore Wind Conference is an opportunity to spend an unforgettable evening in an elite group of representatives of the offshore wind energy industry. In a modern, elegant, austere space with a quiet and discreet atmosphere and a unique panoramic view of the Vistula River, this event is an ideal setting for business talks with a glass of wine and the accompaniment of atmospheric music.